Sunday 26 October 2014

Diwali boxes 2014


Today I will not be sharing a recipe with you, but I thought I would share some of the pics of some of the tasty treats I created over the diwali season. This is why I have not blogged over the last couple of days, as I have been busy creating these beautiful treats for all the people who ordered diwali boxes from me. 

The Louis Vuitton and Versace cakes were both eggless cakes. The Louis Vuitton was a pink ombre cake covered with a two tone rose buttercream icing. 

The Chanel cupcakes, were actually burfi cupcakes, which is an indian sweetmeat. 

I really do not do very well when it comes to baking biscuits, but I was quite impressed when I made these button biscuits and stringed them together with a hemp cord and pegged a happy diwali tag on the top. 

The lollipops were coconut slice swirled together. Really tasty mind you and very addictive too. 

It truly gives me a lot of pleasure to create such beautiful foods. A lot more designer and customed than a traditional diwali box. Much love CC :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment